When do you charge my credit card?

We take a credit card number when a reservation is made on our website, and you are immediately charged a 10% non-refundable booking fee. The remaining 90% plus tax is due at check-in. If you make a booking with a third party, then charges are specific to that website.

CONTACT US

Sending

©2021 Chicago Parthenon Hostel

Chicago Parthenon Hostel

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?